The System Browser build includes enhancements of system and facility functionality and introduced new data elements: Facility Type, System Function, System Data Exchange, and Phases of Flight
- Enhanced the filters section of system/Service Browser
- Added Excel Export Link which allows Users to choose specific columns to export
- Added Related System/Service functions and Related Facility Types on the relationship tab.
- Enhanced Related System/Services to include systems data exchanges, organized by sending/receiving systems
- Added new tab “Interactions” to show related elements to system/Service in a chart.
- Added functionality to edit current system attributes and create, edit or delete System/Service dependencies (including data exchanges),
- Added functionality to edit related Facility Types and System/Service functions.
- Repurposed existing data element “operational nodes” to “facility type”
- Added system filter on the browser page
- Repurposed operational node detail page to Facility Type Detail page
- Added system relationship to page Facility Type/Facility relationship
- Added functionality to create, edit delete Facility Types
- Updated existing facilities browser page with Facility Type, State and Location ID filters
- Updated existing facilities detail tab to include link to Facility Type
- Removed Facility-System relationship (no relationship data available on portal)
- Created New browser page with option to filter by category and system
- Created System/Service Function Detail page
- Created functionality which allow user with appropriate role to create/edit or delete System/Service Function attributes and related elements.
SYSTEM/SERVICE DATA EXCHANGE
- Created new browser page with sending system & receiving system filters
- Created System/Service data exchange detail page
- Created functionality which allow user with appropriate role to create/Edit or Delete System Data Exchange attributes